- The remote host seems to be infected with a trojan horse. A trojan horse comes at least in two parts: a client and a server. The client is used by the hacker to connect to the victim' s machine. Once the server is installed on the victim's machine the hacker has full access to the victim's machine.
- Check references for detailed information on removing this trojan horse.
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Arbitrary File Download and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Global Content Blocks PHP Code Execution and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.5.1)
- PHP-CGI remote code execution
- phpMyAdmin SQL dump
- Files listed in robots.txt but not linked