- WordPress version 3.6.1 has fixed a number of security vulnerabilities, including one that could lead to remote code execution on vulnerable installations. Older versions of WordPress perform unsafe PHP unserialization that could occur in limited situations and setups, which can lead to remote code execution.
- Update to WordPress version 3.6.1 or newer.
- WordPress Plugin Feedify Remote Code Execution (2.0.0)
- You are using an old version of Typo3
- WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO Possible Remote Code Execution (9.1.0)
- WordPress 2.1.1 Command Execution Backdoor Vulnerability (2.1.1 - 2.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Stateless-Google Cloud Storage Remote Code Execution (2.2.0)