- WordPress Plugin Ajax Load More is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Ajax Load More version 22.214.171.124 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 126.96.36.199 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Shopp Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.17)
- WordPress Plugin Sermon Browser Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (0.43)
- WordPress Plugin JW Player 6 Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.14)
- WordPress Plugin Link Library SQL Injection (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin WhyDoWork AdSense Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (1.2)