- WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack version 188.8.131.52 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.10 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Infusionsoft Gravity Forms Add-on Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.11)
- PHP4 IMAP module buffer overflow vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin Comment Rating 'path' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.9.20)
- WordPress MU 'wp-admin/wpmu-blogs.php' Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0 - 2.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Media from FTP Directory Traversal (9.85)