- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall version 3.8.9 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.9.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin myGallery Remote File Include (1.4b4)
- WordPress Plugin Captain Slider Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types PHP Object Injection (1.5.7)
- WordPress Plugin Emag Marketplace Connector Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin MobileView by ColorLabs & Company Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.7)