- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall version 3.9.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.9.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin ARS Reg Secure Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Border Loading Bar Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Plugin Central Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.5)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Members Only Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.3)
- WordPress Plugin Zendesk Chat Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.5)