- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall version 3.9.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.9.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Placemarks Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin EELV Newsletter Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.6)
- ColdFusion 8 FCKEditor file upload vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin VKontakte API Cross-Site Scripting (2.7)
- WordPress Plugin JW Player for Flash & HTML5 Video Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.1.11)