- WordPress Plugin Auction is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Auction version 1.0.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter Meenews 'idnews' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (5.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin N-Media Post Front-end Form Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Multi Feed Reader Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.2.4)
- Drupal Core 5.x Cross-Site Scripting (5.0 - 5.17)
- WordPress Plugin Zingiri Web Shop 'abspath' Parameter Remote File Include (2.4.6)