- WordPress Plugin File Manager is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin File Manager version 4.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Leaflet Maps Marker (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, Bing Maps) Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.9.8)
- WordPress 3.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7 - 3.7.12)
- WordPress Plugin Active Directory Authentication Integration Cross-Site Scripting (0.6)
- WordPress Plugin MailPoet 2 SQL Injection (2.2)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Product Feed for Google, Facebook, eBay and Many More Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.5.24)