- WordPress Plugin Formidable Forms-Form Builder for WordPress is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Formidable Forms-Form Builder for WordPress version 2.05.01 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.05.02 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Embed Articles Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin BrewMaster Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Social Essentials-Social Stats and Sharing Buttons Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form DB CSV Injection (2.10.32)
- WordPress Plugin Welcart e-Commerce Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4.17)