- WordPress Plugin Grand Flagallery-Photo Gallery is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Grand Flagallery-Photo Gallery version 1.56 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.57 or latest
- WordPress Plugin CAC Featured Content TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (0.8)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.0 - 3.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium Multiple Vulnerabilities (14.10)
- WordPress Plugin ABC Test 'id' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Content text slider on post Cross-Site Scripting (6.8)