- WordPress Plugin Live Streaming/Broadcast Live Video is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Live Streaming/Broadcast Live Video version 4.25.3 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Automatic Online Backup 'url' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin Simba Plugin Updates Manager Multiple Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (1.6.16)
- WordPress Plugin JTRT Responsive Tables SQL Injection (4.1)
- WordPress 3.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7 - 3.7.12)
- WordPress 2.8.1 Comment Author URI Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.8.1)