- WordPress Plugin MailPoet 2 is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin MailPoet 2 version 2.6.11 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.6.12 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Patreon WordPress PHP Object Injection (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Anti-Splog Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin FancyFlickr Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP User Frontend Arbitrary File Upload (2.3.10)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.6.3)