- WordPress Plugin Meta Slider is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Meta Slider version 3.3.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.3.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin underConstruction Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.08)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter Open Redirect (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin post highlights Cross-Site Scripting (2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Forget About Shortcode Buttons Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.1)