- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder version 2.9.10 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin versions 2.7.8, 2.8.14, 2.9.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Foliopress WYSIWYG Cross-Site Scripting (18.104.22.168)
- Joomla! Core Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.5.0 - 3.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk Cross-Site Scripting (5.113)
- WordPress Plugin Social Icons WordPress Plugin-AccessPress Social Icons Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.6)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x SQL Injection (3.0.0 - 3.4.6)