- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder version 2.9.10 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin versions 2.7.8, 2.8.14, 2.9.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Cool Video Gallery Command Injection (1.9)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Possible Remote Code Execution (3.5.0)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery Master-Responsive Photo Galleries & Albums Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.22)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Piwik Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.10)