- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder version 2.9.31 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.9.32 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Search Types Custom Fields Widget Unspecified Vulnerability (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin PICA Photo Gallery SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Power Zoomer Arbitrary File Upload (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus 'wppa-album' Parameter SQL Injection (4.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Wp-D3 Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.4)