- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite version 1.5.5 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.5.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP CleanFix Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin CONTUS VBLOG-Video Blogging 'save.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Custom Admin Login Page Logo Unspecified Vulnerability (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Terillion Reviews Profile Id Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Editor Arbitrary File Upload (188.8.131.52)