- WordPress Plugin Robo Gallery-Photo Gallery and Images Gallery is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Robo Gallery-Photo Gallery and Images Gallery version 2.0.14 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.19 or latest
- WordPress Plugin DM Albums Multiple File Deletion Vulnerabilities (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Docs Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin ComicPress Manager 'lang' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11 )
- WordPress Plugin All-in-One Event Calendar Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.18)
- MySQL Community Server 5.0 to 5.0.45 multiple vulnerabilities