- WordPress Plugin Sendit Newsletter is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Sendit Newsletter version 2.1.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin WP CSS 'wp-css-compress.php' Local File Disclosure (2.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Processing Embed 'pluginurl' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.5)
- Joomla! Core Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.0 - 3.7.3)
- WordPress 4.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.0 - 4.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Forum SQL Injection (2.4)