- WordPress Plugin Shortcodes Ultimate is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Shortcodes Ultimate version 4.9.9 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.10.0 or latest
- Drupal Core 5.x Cross-Site Request Forgery (5.0 - 5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Onclick show popup Cross-Site Scripting (6.5)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Docs Security Bypass (1.9.2)
- WordPress 2.8.4 Denial of Service Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.8.4)
- WordPress Plugin Job Board by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.3)