- WordPress Plugin Shortcodes Ultimate is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Shortcodes Ultimate version 5.0.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 5.0.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin My Calendar Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.3.29)
- WordPress Plugin Testimonial Slider SQL Injection (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Formidable-Clockwork SMS Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Search Everything Cross-Site Request Forgery (8.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Docs Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.7)