- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership version 2.0.32 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.33 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Simple Ads Manager Local File Inclusion (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Annonces 'theme.php' Arbitrary File Upload (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Attachment Manager Arbitrary File Upload (2.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Comment Remix SQL Injection and HTML Injection Vulnerabilities (1.4.3)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x SQL Injection (4.6.0 - 4.6.6)