- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Export Orders and More is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Export Orders and More version 2.0.9 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam Cross-Site Scripting (2.7.5)
- WordPress Plugin Google Sitemap by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (2.9.1)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Arbitrary File Upload (3.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Product Vendors Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.35)
- WordPress Plugin ImmoPress Cross-Site Scripting (0.0.4)