- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Product Addons is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Product Addons version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Calendar by WD-Responsive Event Calendar for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.38)
- WordPress Plugin VaultPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.7)
- WordPress Plugin YITH Maintenance Mode Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Login Page Customizer-LoginPress Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.13)
- WordPress Plugin Are You a Human-The Fun Spam Blocker Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.32)