- WordPress Plugin WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart version 3.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Events Made Easy Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.20)
- WordPress Plugin SL User Create Information Disclosure (0.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin ForumConverter SQL Injection (1.11)
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.0 - 2.5.9)
- WordPress Plugin Events Manager Unspecified Vulnerability (5.5.5)