- WordPress Plugin WordPress Survey & Poll is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin WordPress Survey & Poll version 1.1.91 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress Directory Traversal (1.3.33)
- Apache Tomcat version older than 7.0.30
- WordPress Plugin Akeeba Backup CORE for WordPress Arbitrary File Upload (1.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Website FAQ 'website-faq-widget.php' SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Forms for MailChimp Unspecified Vulnerability (6.3.11)