- WordPress Plugin WP-DB-Backup is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to retrieve arbitrary files from the vulnerable system in the context of the affected application. Information obtained may aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin WP-DB-Backup version 1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Spam Free WordPress Security Bypass (1.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin wp-autosuggest SQL Injection (0.24)
- WordPress Plugin BetterOptin Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Database Backup Cross-Site Request Forgery (4.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Woo Import Export Arbitrary File Deletion (1.0)