- WordPress Plugin WP Security Audit Log is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Security Audit Log version 2.4.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.4.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Membership Simplified Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.58)
- WordPress Plugin Infusionsoft Gravity Forms Add-on Arbitrary File Upload (1.5.10)
- WordPress Plugin yolink Search for WordPress 'bulkcrawl.php' SQL Injection (1.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Community Events SQL Injection (1.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Olimometer SQL Injection (2.56)