This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.30).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Super Simple Custom CSS Cross-Site Scripting (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin myGallery Remote File Include (1.4b4)
- Drupal Core 5.x Arbitrary Code Execution (5.0 - 5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter Subscription Form Possible Remote Code Execution (1.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Pie Register SQL Injection (3.0.9)