This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
PHP is prone to an issue that may allow programs to bypass Safe Mode by calling external files in restricted directories using include() and require().
Affected PHP versions (4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2).
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin BackupBuddy Information Disclosure (2.2.28)
- WordPress Plugin ABASE Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.6)
- WordPress Plugin wp audio gallery playlist 'playlist.php' SQL Injection (0.12)
- WordPress Plugin Commentator Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Slimstat Analytics Cross-Site Scripting (2.8.4)