- This version of UnrealIRCd contains a backdoor. This backdoor allows a person to execute ANY command with the privileges of the user running the ircd. The backdoor can be executed regardless of any user restrictions. The file Unreal184.108.40.206.tar.gz file has been replaced with a backdoor (trojan) around November 2009.
- Download the fixed version from http://www.unrealircd.com/.
- WordPress Plugin WP-Business Directory (wp-ttisbdir) Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.2)
- WordPress 4.1.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (4.1 - 4.1.22)
- WordPress Plugin BookX Local File Inclusion (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Token Manager 'tid' Parameter Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Category Grid View Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.3)