- WordPress Plugin Elementor Page Builder is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently import/export content which may lead to potentially complete site compromise. WordPress Plugin Elementor Page Builder version 1.7.12 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.8.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin AJAX Random Post Cross-Site Scripting (2.00)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form 7 Security Bypass (3.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Social Icons Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Cumulus 'tagcloud.swf' Cross-Site Scripting (1.22)
- WordPress Plugin Duplicate Post Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.5)