- WordPress Plugin Responsive Menu is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks, or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin Responsive Menu version 3.1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.1.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Share This Image Cross-Site Scripting (1.03)
- WordPress Plugin Wp-ImageZoom 'file' Parameter Information Disclosure (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Event Calendar WD-Responsive Event Calendar Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.23)
- WordPress Plugin PDF & Print by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin Live Streaming/Broadcast Live Video Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.25.3)