- WordPress Plugin Responsive Menu is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks, or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin Responsive Menu version 3.1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.1.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Calendar 'example.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Limit Login Attempts Reloaded Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Evarisk 'uploadPhotoApres.php' Arbitrary File Upload (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress 3.7.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7 - 3.7.3)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.12)