- WordPress Plugin Ad Inserter is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Ad Inserter version 1.5.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.5.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Participants Database SQL Injection (220.127.116.11)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Security Bypass (1.5.0 - 1.5.14)
- WordPress Plugin RoyalSlider Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Broken Link Checker Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.9.1)
- WordPress Plugin ABASE Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.6)