- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall version 3.8.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.8.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Menu Image Malware/Addware Notification (2.6.9)
- WordPress Plugin Sender by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Import CSV Directory Traversal (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Read and Understood Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Social Essentials-Social Stats and Sharing Buttons Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.1)