- WordPress Plugin Anti-spam is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Anti-spam version 4.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Simple Membership Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.8)
- WordPress Plugin Htaccess by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin FireStats Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and Authentication Bypass Vulnerabilities (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook Cross-Site Scripting (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP eCommerce Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (3.8.9)